Unbroken Webinar: A Victory for HopeIntended Audience: K-12 school teachers and administrators Length: One 60-minute synchronous webinar + One 10 minute Check Your Knowledge Objectives and Goals:
- Oracy-Based Classroom:
- Information | Impactful Resources
- Importance of Proper Implementation
- Maintaining Oracy Culture
- Case Study: Unbroken
- What is The Unbroken Curriculum
- How do I implement the standalone Micro Lesson into my classroom?
- In-person, Blended and Digital Options
- Continuing the Conversation
- How does one create and, most importantly, curate a culture of oracy on their ow
- Calls to Action: What steps can you take next.
Interested in purchasing Unbroken Webinar: A Victory for Hope?
Now this and every SHARE course allows you to select your own price, which means you get all the learning materials, resources, and discussion boards for as little as:
Are you interested in taking the course series to better your career and relationship to students?
Think your school might be interested? Contact Us
Are you interested in purchasing multiple licenses for your teachers? Contact our team.
School and district-wide options available.