Building Strength and Healing Together: Talking Through TroubleIntended Audience: K-12 school teachers and administrators Length: 90 minutes Key Learning Objectives:
- Improve communication skills with students and parents
- Learn the basics of Nonviolent Communication
- Recognize and talk to someone who is depressed
- Deal with in-class disruptions
- Create a re-entry plan for students
- Organize a Restorative Justice Circle
- Gather a community to help students
Interested in purchasing Building Strength and Healing Together: Talking Through Trouble?
Now this and every SHARE course allows you to select your own price, which means you get all the learning materials, resources, and discussion boards for as little as:
Are you interested in taking the course series to better your career and relationship to students?
Think your school might be interested? Contact Us
Are you interested in purchasing multiple licenses for your teachers? Contact our team.
School and district-wide options available.