Back to School During COVID-19Intended Audience: K-12 school teachers and administrators Length: 90 minutes Key Learning Objectives:
- Become aware of feelings about teaching during the pandemic
- Understand the relationship between emotions, thoughts, and behavior
- Recognize cognitive errors
- Develop strategies for combating automatic thoughts
- Manage expectations
- Treat your class and yourself with more compassion
- Develop a positive attitude to meet unforeseen challenges
- Increase students' ability to learn on their own
- Encourage students to become personally invested in their education
Interested in purchasing Back to School During COVID-19?
Get access to the course for only $29 for a limited time. This includes course resources and discussion boards.
Are you interested in taking the course series to better your career and relationship to students?
Think your school might be interested? Contact Us
Are you interested in purchasing multiple licenses for your teachers? Contact our team.
School and district-wide options available.