What is SHARE?
An online platform that offers courses and a resource library that gives educators tools and strategies to respond to trauma and stress in the classroom with resilience.
Educators return to teaching, overwhelmed with the social-emotional impact of the pandemic. SHARE can help.Request Demo
Why Become a School / District Partner?
- Our courses are responsive to the needs of educators, whether responding to the trauma of the pandemic or the changes tomorrow will bring.
- Whether you are looking for a one-off initiative or ongoing professional learning throughout the school year: We suggest a tailored roadmap reflecting your priorities and needs within the broader scope of trauma and resilience.
- School and district partners receive a custom, co-branded landing page where educators can discover the value of the specific course offerings.
- We’ve worked with a number of partners who have explored state, federal, or grant funds to provide SHARE for their educators.
- Extensive biweekly reporting on educator use statistics, including teacher time on task.
Our job is to create a safe environment where students feel accepted, appreciated, and have a voice. The SHARE courses magnified what to look for in kids that are coming back to school and have experienced all this trauma.
This course is an eye opener for me because I am someone who is always working more than one job at a time. Learning about how to have time management helps especially that I work with children with disabilities. I have to be able to give 100% at all times with them and even more now with this pandemic.